The House version of the Farm Bill is flawed. It would devastate our farmers, families, and environment. Contact your representative today and urge him or her to fix the Farm Bill by
- Fully funding for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), which provides nutrition assistance to millions of American families.
- Investing in local and regional food systems,
- Restoring competitive markets,
- Providing fair access to credit and insurance,
- Thoughtfully managing supply,
- Funding conservation programs, and
- Investing in sustainable energy.
Please send your message today. You can use the sample message or sample tweets below. Feel free to change the samples as you see fit. Personal perspectives are effective.
See how the representatives for WORC member group states voted below. For a complete list of how all representatives voted, please click here. You can find sample tweets below.
- Polis – Did not vote
- Buck – Did not vote
- Coffman – Voted for
- Lamborn – Voted for
- Tipton – Voted for
- DeGette – Voted against
- Perlmutter – Voted against
- Labrador – Did not vote
- Simpson – Voted for
- Walden – Voted for
- Blumenauer – Voted against
- Bonamici – Voted against
- DeFazio – Voted against
- Schrader – Voted against
To thank representatives for voting against the House Farm Bill:
America deserves a food system that we can be proud of. Thank you @[rep] for standing up for #goodfoodpolicy and opposing the House #farmbill.
Thank you @[rep] for standing up for healthy food, land & water + protecting vulnerable families by opposing the house #farmbill.
To express disappointment of representatives voting for the House Farm Bill:
@[rep] takes healthy food off the table by voting for the House #FarmBill and against #GoodFoodPolicy
@[rep] your vote for the #FarmBill threatens healthy food systems, clean water, and food security for many of the most vulnerable Americans.